Wednesday 31 October 2007

senseless

Today i have nothing to do but cry my eyes out. i long for the love which i have been deprived of all my childhood. it has now come to a time where i am forced to make a decision, my family or my freedom?

i love my father very much but he needs to understand i am a young girl with ambitions and dreams. i want to finish my studies and work in accounting.

i have everything ready. a new flat, a job and the area is nice. alhamdulillah for the first time in my life i am looking forward to something. many ppl hav said to me its dangerous for a young girl to be alone, but this is London!!!! i know my way around very well since i have lived here all my life.

looking at the suitcase gives me a sense of guilt. Am i being selfish? should i just stay with my father?

I wish i could escape this life and run away, as far as possible! I know this may sound crazy but i have been through a lot of bad experiences in life. for once i just want it to be peaceful. is that too much to ask?

now has come the time, my new home is ready and awaits me. i am off, wish me luck. inshallah everything will be ok, well...................................i hope it will be ok.

No comments: