Monday 26 May 2008

Blood...Tears...Joy

Blessed are we, who naturally bleed,
the sun and the moon, mock all my need.
Searing rage, I live only for pain,
Hidden so deep and dark in my veins.
I saw it down, deep in your eyes,
the dawn is over, no more of your lies.
I feed off of you, live off your pride,
just like a leech along for the ride.
The wind it howls, screaming my name,
when it just whispers, it drives me insane.
I hear the souls suffer, I hear them die,
Resigned with remorse, I look to the sky
No more dreams, only seasons of strife,
please no more, I don't want this damned life.
I beg of you, can you not see,
cleanse me, annoint me, let me be free.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like it. mashallah great writing =]

Mohammed Haseeb Shaikh said...

nice one..
hey.. u remember me??