Saturday 10 November 2007

About me :D

1. What time is it: 18:25 pm
2. Name:hmmm jst call me A
3. Nickname(s): lamia, lamy, ahlamy
4. Where were you born: Riyadh
5. What is your birthdate: 1990
6. What do you want: right now? my mum
7. Where do you want to live: Saudi Arabia- hopefully Riyadh or Dammam
8. How many kids do you want: 7 .. maybe 5
9. What would you want to name a girl: Ariana
10. What would you want to name a boy: Zeyad
11. You want to get married: inshallah

ARE YOU..
1. Simple or complicated: both
2. Gay: no
3. Hardcore: nahh, i am a sweet girl :$

Worst:
1. Time of day: sunrise, i dont like getting up
2. Day of the week: Wednesday, omg double french!!!
3. Color crayon: Yellow

Today:
1. What are you doing now: listening to music
2. Wearing: jeans and a t-shirt

Tomorrow:
1. Is: Sunday
2. Got any plans: Go shopping with big bro
3. Goal: Buy him a present to remember me by
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: Last day of week end. it always goes so quickly

Favorite:
1. Number: 4
2. Song: Saber Al Robaey- Bebasata
3. Color: White

Currently:
1. Missing Someone: yes
2. Mood: bored
3. Wanting: to watch a dvd with my bro

IN THE LAST MONTH, HAVE YOU?
1. Had a boyfriend or girlfriend: no, i am conservative
2. Bought something you didn't need: yes and all u guys out there cant blame me! :$
3. Sang in front of people: hahahaha no way, my voice is bad!
4. Been kissed: yes................by my bro
5. Been hugged: yes
6. Felt stupid: Yes!
7. Got drunk: no
8. Got high: depends on which 'high' we're talking about ;p
9. Danced crazy: nahh, my dancing skills r great :P
10. Gotten your hair cut: noooooooooooo! my lovely long hair
11. Cried: yes
12. Lied: ummm maybe:$

DO YOU PREFER...
1. Sun or moon: Sun
2. Winter or Fall: Fall
3. Left or right : right
4. 10 acquaintances or having two best friends: definatly 2 best friends
5. Sun or rain: Sun
6. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream: i'm not allowed ice cream, i got diabetes :(
7. Vodka or Jack: i dont drink
8. Flowers or candy: again i dont eat chocolate cause of my diabetes :(
9. Grey or black: black
10. Colour or Black and white photos: hmm i guess colour
11. Lust or love: love
12. Sunrise or sunset: rise
13. M&Ms or Skittles: Skittles
14. Staying up late or waking up early: omg definitely staying up late, but never waking up early!

LAST PERSON WHO:
1. Slept in a bed beside you: does my cat count?
2. Saw you cry: my bro
3. Went to the movies with you: my brother
4. You went to the mall with: my friends
5. You went to dinner with: i dont hardly go out and i cant remember
6. You talked on the phone: My lawyer
7. Said I love you to you and really meant it: my uncle
8. Made you laugh: lol my cat, she scared my bro and he dropped his plate of chips onto his foot

Have-You-Ever:
1. Dated A Best Friend: nope
2. Been Arrested: god no!
3. Been On TV: no
4. Eaten Sushi: no
5. Been On A Blind Date: no
6. Been Out Of The Country: yes!
7. Been In Love: no comment

6 Things You've Done Today
1: got out of bed
2: washed my hair
3: watched some tv
4: talked on the phone
5: sent an e mail
6: went to return a dress

5 Favorite Things
1: my iPod
2: my lovely car
3: my laptop
4: omg it has to be perfumes, i jst love perfumes
5: Waleed my close frend :D

No comments: