Thursday 22 November 2007

MORE ABOUT ME

Name : Ahlam a.k.a lamia or lamsah
Birthday: lets jst say 1990
Shape: um.... maybe later, i dont wanna put any images in ur head
Your Fears:Not being able to have a family
Your Perfect Pizza:hmmmm, gotta be a royale mixture
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Go to Saudi and just sit there in the garden and soak up some sunshine
Thoughts First Waking Up: why now?!!! Jst 5 more mins!
Your Bedtime:um, i guess anytime i'm sleepy
Pepsi or Coke:definitley coke! keeps me hyper
Meaningful Genre: arabic songs!! always loved khaleeji songs
Do you Smoke: no way! i aint stupid to kill myself
Do you Swear: only if i have to ;)
Have you Been in Love: ummmm.................no comment
Do you want to go to College: already there
Do you want to get Married: dunno, depends on whos asking me :P
Do you believe in yourself: not all the time but i do want to
Do you think you are Attractive: not really, i dont admire myself, i aint self obsessed!
Do you get along with your Parents: i choose to not talk about my dad, its better to say i dont have one.
Your best time are usually with: my brother and my frend waleed, he makes me laugh
In the past month have you been kissed: wat is this? my life story or something?!
In the past month have you lied? : i hav never lied, yh right!!! i am doing it right now!!
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: i practically live there!!!
In the past month have you been Dumped: i cant get dumped if i dont have a bf!
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: you knw, thats a great idea! thnks!
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: Nah, i dont like theives
Ever been called a Tease: yes! when i tell waleed girls r better than guys :D
Ever been Beaten up: no i dont fight
How do you enjoy your thursday night? : thursday night?!! u must mean friday night! i jst chill with my kittens, they are soooooo funny
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: i wanna be exactly like me but taller :)

No comments: