Thursday 22 November 2007

Segregation of the genders



This is a pic of my home land KSA. Dont ask me how and when i took this pic cause i aint in a mood to discuss that for now. i jst wish i could go back there but recently something happened which questioned my love for KSA. As many would know KSA is a conservative country with the segregation of the sexes. Meaning mend and women are separated. I have no problem with this but looking at many young saudi people from the ages of 18-25, i have come to learn that how little they know about each other.

For example, mose of them know very little about the likings and dislikes of each gender. Girls know very little about guys and vice versa. Is this a reason why many couples divorce? I know that keeping a relationship can be hard even though i have never had one my self. i myself choose to reamin single because of the fact that i can not deal with having someone always there looking at me, touching me and wanting to be with me. if i want someone to tlk to i do have frends and they will always be here for me.

anyway, i jst think that maybe sometimes if we jst teach younger generations about the opposite gender then maybe, jst maybe we would all get along with one another. i know it may sound supid but its jst a thought that came into mind.

please tell me wat u think about the whole thing

3 comments:

Mohammed Haseeb Shaikh said...

the pic dat u took is very beautiful..
well i m frm dammam...
which place in ksa u took dis pic?

Saudi Pearl said...

thnx for ur comment and i agree, it IS beautiful :D by the way its Riyadh

Cereza said...

I am writting three years later...

I am agree they should teach them to know more of the opposite sex because we are human but not always think or see the world the same way. And when disputes began to marry.
I think the Saudis like you who travel abroad know better treat people of the opposite sex, but not everyone has the possib travel.
I wanted to say to you, I think this is a good blog.