Monday 24 December 2007

am i going crazy?

hmm, it seems many people judge before they have a chance to hear the truth. right now, literally 2 minutes ago i was brutally beatn up by my cousin, and all because she thought i had touched her stuff.

i know this may soudn ridiculous but it seems people have ways of calculating things and the answe they get isnt the truth. i stood there smiling and she walked in smiling, she walked into the room singing a lovely tune. then with out me even seeing she swung at me and started to punch me, now i am sure u r aware i aint the strong type of girl and this girl was huge, bigger than usuall.

at the end, i started to laugh, i knw, sooooo crazy. i got up and started to laugh. i was bleeding and my finger is broken. i am having quite some difficulty in typing. hmmmm, the pain is here yet i hav no tears, i am shaking yet i feel no fear towards this person.

wat the hell has happened to me? i am suppose to be on the floor in pain but no, i sit here talking to my self as if i am some kind crazy girl. may be i am, maybe i aint? who cares?!!! i got the shit kicked outta me and all i can think about is writing it on my blog? oh my god! i think i am delusional. hmm ah well, off to grab some pills for the pain in moment, oh how i hate christmas eve, all the shops r closed. i am gonna be walking for ages before i find a shop open at this time of night. hmmm, my finger is swollen, i'll put soem ice on it. ok.

well i dont knw wat more to say really. i jst kinda wanted to see if i could still type with a broken finger. ok now, see ya later and hope u all have a nice vacation, enjoy!

No comments: