Sunday 9 December 2007

Anorexia

Everyday i battle my weight problem, today i wrote a poem to express what its like:

Beautiful Anorixia you take a strole down my mind.
You remind me of what you did to me, you told me you were kind.

Beautiful Anorixia gliding down my brain.
With a single look you can feel my pain.

Beautiful Anorixia you leave tiny footprints in my head.
If only i didnt listen to what you would have said.

Beautiful Anorexia you are apprehensive and frail.
Looking for a friend you sit alone to wale.

Beautiful Anorexia your tears will finally be dried.
For this littel girl should have run to hide.

Beautiful Anorexia you see her sliding down.
You were the only one that, that girl had around.

Beautiful Anorexia you brought her to the brink.
For others have now seen how much she has shrink.

Beautiful Anorexia you are fighting now.
To keep the friend that you once had but then had once pushed down.

Beautiful Anorexia you are to frail to fight.
You must part your long time friend and leave into the night.

Beautiful Anorexia you see her gain her strength.
Soon the pain and suffering will distance into length.

Beautiful Anorexia you take one last visit to the place you once called home.
This girl will never let you visit agian, now your all alone.

Beautiful Anorexia soon you'll find a friend.
And soon someday you'll bring her to The End

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great poem,
Beautiful but tragic.

El7mdella 3la slamtk ;')

-Reema

Anonymous said...

Im so sorry you are struggling all alone :(