Saturday 29 December 2007

To my frend Waleed

Waleed, i was sitting here and writing an apology but then i realised why am i doing this? if wat i wrote isnt true about my father then u tell me wats true. Go ahead. If wat i wrote isnt true then tell me why he did all those things. is it so wrong to want to know the truth? For me i have found out after years of searching, and you know wat, i went to my father and told him wat i had heard and he told me it was true, so excuse me for wanting to know why my arse hole of a father burnt me, kicked me and even beat me like mad. I thought out of all the people in the world Waleed you'd be the one who would understand me,but no. Your saying its insultive and wrong. Then tell me wat is the truth my frend. Jst tell me. If i hav heard it come out of my fathers mouth, wat more proof do i need? I cant take back wat i said but i can say one thing, i am glad i found out the truth because now after 10 years i can finally move on.

No comments: