Tuesday 1 January 2008

New Beginnings

I woke up at 3 am and looked out of my window. I stood there and realised that my life was going to be better :D so i got ready and went to the airport to catch my flight to Riyadh, i was trully going home.

Well lets jst say Heathrow has tightened security a lot! i mean i was searched 5 times! sheeesh!
anyway, as i was on the plane i realised that saudi airline has improved a lot, except for the algerian male steward who ignored me wen i said i had to inject my self. all he did was look at me and wandered off. i then called a nice turkish stewardess who helped me with my equipment and checked up on me every 20 mins to make sure i was ok and satisfied. god bless that woman.

Before the plane left London, the prayer of travelling was said. First in arabic then in english. Here it is:


"الله أكبر , الله أكبر , الله أكبر , سبحان الذي سخر لنا هذا وما كنا له مقرنين، وإنا إلى ربنا لمنقلبون، اللهم إنا نسألك في سفرنا هذا البر والتقوى ومن العمل ما ترضى، اللهم هون علينا سفرنا هذا واطو عنا بعده. اللهم أنت الصاحب في السفر، والخليفة في الأهل، اللهم إني أعوذ بك من وعثاء السفر وكآبة المنقلب وسوء المنظر في الأهل والمال"
Anyway, as soon as i landed in riyadh i was met by a woman who helped me with my lugagge and made me feel so happy :) After my uncle picked me up, we went to his house and i met his family, including his new baby daughter Mona. Well i will keep a daily account of wat is happening .
Bye xxx

2 comments:

Billz said...

i like when they announce the prayer--it makes me smile for some reason :)

anyways, i remember i got 'randomly' searched at heathrow once haha...i was so annoyed...anyways i just wanted to say i think all the male stewards are rude...i think i just have this look on my face like im a trouble-maker or something. anyways the stewardesses are always really nice..and occasionally hot :)

Saudi Pearl said...

hahahah, i see you like the stewardesses, well then remind me to make sure there r hot one on urs flights ;) man saudi was soo cool. i am going back in 5 mnths and i am gonna make sure i spend those 8 weeks very carefully and nicely, anyway thnx for ur comment