Monday 28 January 2008

"I'm in Love with Death"

I'm Sitting in the corner of my dark room,
Waiting for my painful doom.
Tears are falling from my eyes,
Like stars in the endless night sky.
He presses the cold razor blade against my arm.
Why is he taking so long to cause me harm?
I'm so in love with death.
I can't wait till he takes my last breath.
The blood is flowing out of my vein.
Why the hell is it taking so long to drain?
He's crawling on top of me.
He whispers in my ear that he's going to set me free.
It's been so long since I've felt this way.
To know that I might die today.
I'm so in love with death.
And he's finally taken my last breath.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow ... did u write this?

Saudi Pearl said...

meeemo: yes i did

Mohammed Haseeb Shaikh said...

ur poems r realy good.......
have a look at my blog..(haseebcreative.blogspot)
my blog is new... don hav much things..

Hopeless Poet said...

That is dark and scary as a thought but well written as a poem :|

Whatever said...

Really well written! I loved it! But don't cut =(