Tuesday 22 January 2008

Dance Classes

My day started with me being late to class, i arrived 15 mins late due to my car giving me troubles. As soon as i stepped inside the class all eyes were on me, the substitute teacher told me to wait outside, i waited 10 mins and said forget it! I was outta there, i dont need the hassle of maths.

i was angry at the fact that under qualified woman told me to wait outside for 10 mins! i mean come on!!! she didnt even hear me out. anyway, i decided to go to the library to pick up some books which i needed, and my at the library my attention was drawn to a small pink sheet on the notice board, this was my ticket from boredom.

i attended the dance class and waited there, i was the only one in a hijab, but since it was all female i took it off, then the dance teacher came in! Jessica was sooo fit and toned, her curves were in all the right areas and she was the right height. i couldnt stop looking at the way she would gesture to us, i was soo jealous.

at the end of the dance lesson, i took the courage in talking to her and finding out more about dance, she said to me if i had the heart to dance then i would definitly make it :D thats the kind of encouragement i hav been wanting to hear all week, instead all i get is if u do this, if u do that.

anyway, cant wait for my next lesson, i knw i will never be as good as Jessica but i definitly knw i will try my best.

ciao xxx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun ...

discovering something new is always nice ... we learn new things about ourselves everyday ...

enjoy it ..! :)

Hopeless Poet said...

What kind of dance is it? I wanna learn a classic slow dance so I can dance with my wife cheek to cheek :P

Saudi Pearl said...

meeemo: yes i agree we learn something new everyday and thnx for ur comment

Hopeless poet: well the dance i am learning is jst street dancing and freestyle but i am an expert in arab belly dancing. i managed to complete the course in like 4 yrs wen it takes 6. thnx for ur comment :D and i hope u embrace dancing, surprise ur wife ;)

Whatever said...

LOL @ Hopeless =D
Dancing is cool I love it, but I'm expert in nothing. My heart is really into dancing but no dance classes where I live, can I come? =)

Anonymous said...

I am looking for belly dancing course? Can you help me?
kasia

Saudi Pearl said...

honey i cant giv u info if i dont knw how to contact u....at least giv me a name

Anonymous said...

Thanks, this is my e:mail
kasiad1pl@yahoo.com
i am looking forward to hearing from you
kasia