Friday 25 January 2008

Passing My Arabic Exam

Those that know me would knw that my arabic is very weak even though i am saudi. Its a long story, but to cut it short, i never spoke arabic at home.

So, now in college, i took a beginners course for arabic and i passed :D

I got a big shiny red A on the front of my test paper, while i flicked through it i saw my mistakes but one of them stuck out. one of the questions was asking me when did the battle of badr take place? and for the answer i wrote الله يعلم because it was the last question and it was only worth 2 marks. anyway, while flicking through i saw that they had given me the full 2 marks for it :D

anyway, i am going to carry on studying arabic after a short break. it was intense, but worth it!

ciao xxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mabrouk :)

Hopeless Poet said...

Good to hear that :D

I used to be extra good in Arabic Grammer but now I am not sure!!

Gloomy said...

i can relate to that :S
i never had an A in arabic courses :S and i remember that i once took a B+ in Arabic 103 and i had to celebrate it ^_^

nice blog :D

Anonymous said...

congrats ...

Whatever said...

=D LOL @ your answer! They gave you full mark on that one, hmmm makes me question the other marks =p JK!!
Mabrook,, o best of luck on your up coming exams =)