Friday 4 January 2008

ME, ME, ME

I am thinking about... how my last few days have been

I said... too little, i need to get my views heard by others.

I want to... stay longer here in Riyadh

I miss... my kittens.

I hear... my cousins music from the room above mine. Man his music is loud!!!

I wonder... what the future has in store for me

I regret... thinking that i was the reason why my father abused and neglected me, it was his twisted mind!

I am... 4 cms taller and 5 kg's heavier which for me is great news :D.

I dance... with the door closed and the curtain closed, i dont want ppl seeing me!!!

I sing... when doing housework like washing the dishes.

I cry... when my feelings are seriously hurt or when i feel very very happy.

I am not always... the happy person ppl expect when i go on MSN, sometimes i need a shoulder to cry on and all i get is " You've changed Ahlam","ur different" i mean give me a break!!!

I write... everything from wat i eat down to how i am feeling.

I confuse... the arabic language, god i am so bad at it right now! :'(

I need... a miracle and maybe a guardian angel. anyone knw any good ones? :P

I should try... socializing more, maybe i wont be so bored if i meet new ppl and learn about different cultures.

I finish... my camera batteries quickly, i should really buy rechargeable ones.

1 comment:

Mohammed Haseeb Shaikh said...

well dis one of yours describes many things abt. you.